Author Topic: Long Lost member - Sunniebgi says Hi!!!  (Read 979 times)

Sunniebgi

• Seaman
Long Lost member - Sunniebgi says Hi!!!
« on: July 09, 2016, 09:27:08 PM »
I must apologize for my absence from this group.  It has been far to long since I've been on the SeaCruise Chat.  For reasons I really can't explain, I've been away from this group.. but.. Just wanted to say hello and see how things are going for everyone.

I'm still in Barbados with the hubby and 3 children..  Oldest daughter has been in NC (my home state) for a year at university and my 2nd daughter goes in August (same state, different university).  Son and Hubby and I will still be in Barbados for some time to come. 

I hadn't been working for some time and then re-entered the cruise sales business with a local company, who actually has an office in Miami, and did cruise sales for them for just about a year..  No longer there but.. doing some cruise sales through another agency, owned by a friend (based in Connecticut).. this, as always, is just an FYI.. and by no means asking for sales.. and have no problem collecting members from the Bridgetown Port and doing the dime tour around Barbados if anyone wishes one..  (there a couple of people here that can vouch for my driving skills)..

I'll book mark the page again (which got lost a while back when my harddrive crashed and I wasn't able to reinstate anything from it..  I've finally gotten a new computer.. and am trying to add things back in, slowly.

Anyway..  Just wanted to say hi.  and I'll see you around!!!

Sunniebgi/Sarah :) :wave:

Anyway.. I'll be around..  I hope I can help answer cruising questions for people (if needed) and

Seacruise Forums

Long Lost member - Sunniebgi says Hi!!!
« on: July 09, 2016, 09:27:08 PM »